Sanibel Island: Nerita / Shell Basket / Par View / Fulgur
These four roads connect
East Gulf Drive to Middle Gulf Drive.
It may sound confusing, but if you stay on the trail it feels like a single
There are beach access points at Nerita (see below),
Donax, and Fulgur, which cyclists can use but
motorists cannot use without a permit (see the Beach
Some distances, in miles:
||Total Nerita / Shell Basket / Par View / Fulgur, from East
Gulf to Middle Gulf.
Nerita Beach Access
Permit parking, cyclists, and pedestrians only.
On the trail:
At the eastern end of Middle Gulf Drive and the western end of East Gulf Drive,
Nerita Street takes you one block to the beach.
Using the interactive map:
- Use the + and - controls on the left to zoom in and out.
- Double-click any spot on the map to re-center the map.
- Click and hold your mouse button down, moving your mouse to "drag" the map.
- Click the "pushpin" marker (if any) for additional details on the Sanibel hotel or attraction.
- Click Map for a standard road map, or Satellite for a photographic image
- Zoom out (click -) if you get this message:
- If you have plotted two points but can only see one, you may need to zoom out or re-center the map.
Every attempt is made to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date.
However, no representation is made nor warranty given as to the content or the reliability thereof.
User assumes all risk of use, and all responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Please let us know
if you find any error or omissions.